While planning a trip to a small country or island, such as Malta, most of us want to explore as many places, as possible. No one wants to spend the whole stay in one place when the furthest city is only 2-3 hours ahead… During my 5-day trip, I traveled around the whole Malta and Gozo islands, visiting the most famous cities and landmarks. As transportation planning turned out to be the biggest struggle, to spare others the problem I’ve collected my experiences into a short guide about how to move around Malta.
If you want to know how to…
- Move around Malta without spending lots of money and time?
- Avoid stress and unexpected expenses?
- Explore the whole island just in few days?
- Plan your trip around Malta avoiding disappointments?
- Choose the best mean of transport?
And if you want to meet up with locals and see the place from their perspective, maybe consider Couchsurfing? Read about my CS experience in Italy to learn more!