Hi! I’m Kasia from Poland. Welcome to my Travel Blog!
I’m a young and adventurous female traveler. So far, have visited 34 countries on 5 continents. For a few years, besides trips with my family and friends, I’ve been traveling also solo – mostly sleeping in hostels and using Couchsurfing.
By education, I’m a pharmacist, although I have parted with this job just after the internship and graduation, as it was too monotonous for me… I was looking for something more challenging and developing. Right now, I’m on my way to Ph.D., working in the field of pharmacognosy – natural derivated medicines.
While not working or traveling, I love reading books and spending time outdoors, since 2015 connecting the latter with another passion – traditional archery.
- Africa: Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Asia: Israel, Japan, Taiwan
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
- North America: United States (New York)
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile